Are you interested in a recession-proof career with great pay and a professional work environment? If so, then a career as a Dental Assistant might be right for you. Available jobs in this field are expected to grow faster than most other occupations until 2030 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Contact Us Today
Dental Assistant in Maryland including Columbia & Silver Spring area
Jump into this career with a great dental assistant salary - at a school that offers a very affordable price compared to other programs in the Maryland area.
This school serves the Silver Spring, Columbia, Laurel, Rockville, and Burtonsville Maryland area.
We are dental professionals that are passionate about dentistry and will provide quality instruction to maximize your potential to secure a dental assistant job.
With an internship in a modern facility and hands-on education from our school, you will be ready for us to help you find immediate job placement. Classes are completed in 13-weeks and you’ll be qualified beyond the level of other local schools. Our team of experienced assistants, dentists and hygienists is ready to provide the best training for your new career right here in your community.
Five Great Reasons to join the Dental Assistant School of Maryland:
- Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof.
- You can earn $18 to $20 per hour.
- You can find employment anywhere in the United States.
- You'll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
- Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, and sick leave, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
The Dental Assistant School of Maryland offers a 13-week curriculum that includes lectures, lab and hands-on training at the office of Dr. Aaron Nicholas. Get the knowledge, confidence and experience that you need to enter the rewarding field of dental assisting.